Thursday 10 July 2014

Signing up for OWOP!

All excited!  Just signed up for One Week One Pattern being run by Handmade Jane.  You can sign up here if you fancy joining in too.



I have never participated in something like this before so I am really excited.  Not sure what to make.  Currently thinking the Delphine skirt from Love at First Stitch. Or maybe I should make some more variations of my Lottie blouse. Or maybe a dress......... far too many choices. 

Thank goodness it is not until September so I have plenty of time to make up my mind.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to sign up for OWOP with the delphine skirt too - though should probably make one first...

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan. May need to be my next project just to see if it will work. Think I even have the fabric as well which is a change!

      Delete